I have a well-rounded set of professional skills gained through progressively more senior roles in the non-profit sector. As a driver of change at the Canadian Red Cross, I led the Health Equipment Loan Program through a period of rapid growth and capacity-building.
I developed and implemented a comprehensive quality improvement program that cemented the Red Cross’ reputation as a safety-conscious, caring service provider. I am passionate about working with teams to communicate vision, create buy-in, and improve results.
As a registered social worker, I am an excellent communicator with strong facilitation and training skills. With a Master of Social Worker degree and two Bachelor’s degrees, I am an evidence-driven critical thinker with a lifelong thirst for learning.
My past and current consulting clients include:
-Canadian Red Cross
-North Shore Disability Resource Centre
-British Columbia Association of Community Response Networks
-Aplastic Anemia and Myelodysplasia Association of Canada
-Little Blue Early Learning Centre
I have worked in the following roles:
- Western Canada Director of the Health Equipment Loan Program for the Canadian Red Cross
- Regional Manager of the Health Equipment Loan Program for the Canadian Red Cross
- Residential Care Supervisor for Mainstream Society for Community Living (now PosAbilities)
I have volunteered for the following organizations
- B.C. Office of the Seniors Advocate
- B.C. Association of Social Workers
- College of Registered Nurses of B.C.
- North Shore Community Garden Society
Learn more about my career on LinkedIN