Investing in a consultant to assist with your grant applications or proposals can have a big payoff. Some of the services a consultant can provide include:
- Researching and evaluating grant opportunities
- Writing compelling, succinct answers to the questions posed in the application, based on raw information you provide.
- Conducting research to demonstrate the need for the program or service.
- Contacting the funding body to clarify eligibility criteria and submission requirements.
- Collating all the documents required as part of the final submission.
- Completing a final check for accuracy, completeness, and consistency prior to submission.
You may be wondering if it is worth the effort to orient a consultant to your organization and programs just so that he or she can assist you with one proposal. However, an experienced consultant who is familiar with your sector can efficiently gather the necessary information to complete your proposal and work seamlessly with you and your team. A few hours of work can result in significant financial benefits.
As an example, last week I received the good news that I was successful in helping a client obtain a 6-figure grant from the government. For this client, the cost of my services was small in relation to the amount of the grant.
Feel free to get in touch if you would like to know more about how I can assist your team with an application or proposal.